Monday, October 17, 2011

First Presentation

Hi,
First I have to say that when Jessica choose the groups I wasn`t sure how was going to be the development of the assignemt with my group. I have to accept that for me sometimes it`s difficult to work in group, specially with people from another culture. Now I can say that I had a lot of fun with my group doing this assignment, we had good comunication, and each one made valious contributions to have a good presentation. It was an interesting experience and I`m so glad to have worked with DongWook and Hao. From my personal experience I can say that we had a good engagement level with the presentation, which made possible to share with the class our personal experience saving money.

When I just started sharing with the class my experience I was so nervous, for me it`s so hard to speak in public. I get so stressed, my ideas get mixed in my mind and sometimes I can`t be clear. Therefore, I consider that it`s good to have this kind of excercises and spaces in class because the more I practice, the less nervous I get.

For my future presentations I would like to work on my confidence, prepare more my topic and "borrow" from the other groups the things they did good.

Finally, I want to say that all the presentations were interesting and each one had something valious, such as graphic material, good pictures, good videos, and the use of new tools to make beautiful and organized presentations. I think we all did a good job, and it was a good start for the coming presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment